Doq Holliday @doqholliday
15 January, 01:02
What happens if all the healthcare workers die or have health issues from taking the vaccine, rendering them incapable of continuing to destroy people's lives at hospitals across the nation?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nikki Patt @I_want_the_truth
my question is... why would trump allow these vaccines to cone out if they are harmful??
08:03 PM - Jan 15, 2021
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by I_want_the_truth in this post can reply
Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
16 January, 04:02
In response Nikki Patt to her Publication
My thoughts on all of it-- he has been exposing alot of BIG Pharma.. he knows it is a virus. That is why I have been listening and watching him since all for me came in Mar. 2020. He has been calling out all the corrupt sh---t for quite awhile. The sheeple.. haven't got there yet. but if they get there may be too late.. I haven't wore a mask much, when I do it is because I support small businesses--which my town has not much of anymore. I question alot too. Because he had "covid" and had the meds that were safe etc.. I am anti vac since 1998!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
15 February, 07:19
In response Mother of Dr Precipice to her Publication

Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
16 January, 03:15
In response Nikki Patt to her Publication
my question too