Doq Holliday @doqholliday
What happens if all the healthcare workers die or have health issues from taking the vaccine, rendering them incapable of continuing to destroy people's lives at hospitals across the nation?
01:02 PM - Jan 15, 2021
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
16 January, 11:58
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
unfortunately i feel this is QUITE possible.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FREEDOM 2021 @IAMthatIAM
16 January, 10:19
giving them a whoppping bonus if $500 bucks to take the vaccine now
buying them out for 500 bucks
what a damn shame

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
16 January, 03:14
you tell me please because this vaccine was pushed by trump? that scares me a little...

Melissa Cook @MelDCook
15 January, 11:26
This healthcare provider refused the recent vaccine and will continue to do so despite being ridiculed & called "selfish" by some of my colleagues. It's really rather sad how they believe the vaccine is the only option to "return to normal" even though the risks far outweigh the benefits.

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
15 January, 11:10
I'm more worried about any infiltrators in our military. Giving our troops vaccines and making them wear a muzzle really doesn't sit well with me.

Tea Potts @Ilox
15 January, 11:12
In response Unity LovePeace to her Publication
there are chinese troops to our north and double that to our south. the alamo message was for them

Unity LovePeace @UnityLovePeace
15 January, 11:07
Well they have been indoctrinated too. The ones who have done wrong KNOWINGLY yes so be it, but nurses and or Doctors who just wanted to follow their dreams don't deserve that. However everyone at this point has the choice to know. A OLD friend of mine posted a picture of herself getting the vaccine and wrote "Just got my chip guys 😂" ..... I tried to warn her but I'm just a YouTube conspiracy theorist so *shrugs* it's not necessarily the chip more of common sense, I believe God gave us natural healing remedies in herbs, fruits, vegetables and nuts. The rest is man made poison. *my opinions*

Jackie Nelson @JPNRN
15 January, 11:03
Nope for me! I declined.

Elena Johnson @ElenaJJJ
15 January, 08:23
Those who "give" the vaccine should be held responsible and thise who take it, should accept the consequences of their actions. No family lawsuits, no class action, responsibilty is just that, Responsibilty.

Nikki Patt @I_want_the_truth
15 January, 08:03
my question is... why would trump allow these vaccines to cone out if they are harmful??

Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
16 January, 03:15
In response Nikki Patt to her Publication
my question too

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
16 January, 04:02
In response Nikki Patt to her Publication
My thoughts on all of it-- he has been exposing alot of BIG Pharma.. he knows it is a virus. That is why I have been listening and watching him since all for me came in Mar. 2020. He has been calling out all the corrupt sh---t for quite awhile. The sheeple.. haven't got there yet. but if they get there may be too late.. I haven't wore a mask much, when I do it is because I support small businesses--which my town has not much of anymore. I question alot too. Because he had "covid" and had the meds that were safe etc.. I am anti vac since 1998!!

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
15 January, 06:58
Many healthcare workers are refusing the vaccine. These are the exact same ones who lined up for their annual flu shot without batting an eye. I know of two large medical facilities that presented it as a mandatory shot, within days, both places rescinded and made the shot optional. After working in the healthcare field for over 40 years, I can tell you that is unheard of!!

Mike Anon @Mike314
15 January, 01:45
Could be part of [their] plan. I wouldn't put ANYTHING past [their] evil asses.

Canadian Lady @Bosslady
15 January, 01:42
these vaccines need yo be destroyed

:Jennifer: Rough. @PatriotJen1974
15 January, 01:41
Well my aunt is one of the front lines administering that vaccine, My mom never believed in vaccines, well my mom stuck in a memory care center and her sister told her there would be consequences if she didn't take. They scared my mom who is a prisoner. I'm pissed x900

Canadian Lady @Bosslady
15 January, 01:41
In response :Jennifer: Rough. to her Publication
wth.. get her out

CindyQ LouHoo @CindyQLouHoo
15 January, 01:27
It would be sad, but they were warned. Been trying to wake up fellow nurses and others with the videos showing neuro damage. I always felt like hospitals were evil, but I could never explain why.

Jean Hercegova @Jeanmarie1
16 January, 10:14
In response CindyQ LouHoo to her Publication
Your God given discernment is the answer✝️❤️

Nathan TRUMPWON @NATHANTRUMPWON
15 January, 01:23
I am a healthcare worker in NC and we had a choice , 90% of us declined. The ones who did are out sick WITH the virus.

Conseva Tony @ConservaTony
15 January, 01:20
Again, very happy to see you and will be looking out for 🕶 posts. Was missing my Doq and VK content for sure.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
15 January, 01:18
This thought has been a concern to me for some time, Doq
It's happening all across the world. the consequences don't bear thinking about. Surely the 'good guys' aren't going to let it happen?

Waiting4Home Anon @Waiting4Home
15 January, 01:15
or they refuse the vax and are fired?

Marijke Kamsma AU @Sinsara
15 January, 01:11
Than we get a medbed! #fucksin

woke since911 @wokesince911
15 January, 01:09
So you are saying operation warpspeed designed by President Trump is there to intentionally harm people. Okay sure buddy.

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
15 February, 07:18
In response woke since911 to his Publication

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
Doq, doing healthcare, first responders, elderly, and kids first sure does tend to incapactitate our ability to care for, respond to, need to fund, and the eugenics necessary to change things. I dont like it one little bit.

Nurse Patriot @nurse_patriot
Not all of us healthcare workers are libtards, alot of us refuse the vaccine. But then again we don't work in a hospital either.

Nancy May @Piglet63
15 January, 01:35
In response Nurse Patriot to her Publication
I work in healthcare but the adminstrative side..it has not stopped upper management from pushing the vaccine big time. I declined (I work from home). Praying they dont push harder.

Kathy Petersen @Quebie62
My daughter is in bursung school. She has to take a test every time she has to go in for a lab. Her school also just made vax mandatory. So angry

Kathy Petersen @Quebie62
In response Kathy Petersen to her Publication
I meant nursing

Anon Mama @AnonMamaE
15 January, 01:05
So doq, my hubs got the vax because he is super high risk due to medical conditions. He is a doc and is around it a lot. But the thing is, half the healthcare workers are refusing it.

Laughing Zebra @LaughingZebra
15 January, 01:03
that would be awful

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
15 January, 01:03
Thankfully my daughter had the opt out option for the vaccine :)