Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
'Days Of Darkness'
Just screen shotted this brothers and sisters...

#ThePeoplesBridge
#StayTheCourse
01:30 AM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by ThePeoplesBridge in this post can reply
Veronica Wolski @ThePeoplesBridge
31 January, 04:25
In response Veronica Wolski to her Publication
Monday is National Freedom Day...

#ThePeoplesBridge

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gray .. . @Wafflehammer
31 January, 01:53
Video from the White House tonight.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
31 January, 07:50
In response Gray .. . to his Publication
Under what circumstances would the most powerful country in the former free world, be without power for 15 minutes, let alone 11 nights?! NATIONAL SECURITY? HELLO?!

Something BIG is going on... Castle Rock production. Did you all know Steven Mnuchin used to be a big time producer? πŸ€” πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ™

Truth Sleuth @Longrower
02 February, 09:43
In response Gray .. . to his Publication
I think the neighbors must have complained about the bright lights still being on after 10pm. At least my neighbors here in my condo community would be complaining... πŸ™„

Mer Qury @MerQury
31 January, 01:41
Thank you!! Last night!!
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ°

Cyndi Love & Light @chachagirl3
31 January, 01:36
111 vibes!

Dovetail 1221 donated @1221Dovetail
31 January, 01:35
God Bless You and I am sooo glad you are here!!! πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
31 January, 01:34
Thank you πŸ™

Jason Morris 369 @1RootofDavid
31 January, 01:32
Done in [30]