Doq Holliday @doqholliday
Why does the MSM continue to attack Anons and their belief in JFK Jr?

Do people relentlessly attack things they fear or don’t fear?

Why are there seemingly so many “JFK Jr” personalities and look alikes?

Shell game.

If he was dead, none of this would exist.

It’s two parts: Military + God Himself (protecting Jr)

Case in point: even if someone wanted to know if he was alive and could prove it, God probably wouldn’t let it happen.

Timing is everything.

This is why vibes/discernment matters.
01:13 PM - Jan 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Robin Speakman @RobinRhea
24 January, 01:24
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Thank God! & Thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
20 January, 12:13
113 timestamp :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Veritas Vincit @NicQVeritasVincit
19 January, 05:47
That explains it, I always thought that he was waiting for some anon to discover him to come out and introduce himself🔍 This information would have been useful to know earlier😅 I was also calm that God would never allow that to leak before its time, as you said🧘‍♂️

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
19 January, 12:02
I think I remember you saying way back that the public would not be ready for Jr reveal until 2022.

P.J. Shekhinah @Shekhinah
19 January, 08:08
i really needed to hear this tonight… devastated over Tonga 😕

19 January, 08:04
Not just MSM - other anons as well

Kristina Martic @Kristina
19 January, 01:37
they are preparing the world for the thruth🥳

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
19 January, 01:11
Absolutely!!

Sheila E** donated @MimiFrog
18 January, 11:50
JFK junior was a federal prosecutor I have always felt there is a link with Durham

19 January, 08:06
In response Sheila E** to her Publication
I “hear” Durham
I “see” Jnr

every single time

I’m convinced Durham is a “process”… and the processor is Jnr

LyAnne Allen @ConservativeConservative
18 January, 11:40
When I first found out that he was alive (it's been a few years)
A peace came over me
At that time, I knew it was true and that the reveal will happen to those who are willing to see.

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
19 January, 01:12
In response LyAnne Allen to her Publication
Yes!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
18 January, 11:29
No vibes- God-given intuition.

LanieLou _MAGADonian @LanieLou_MAGADonian
18 January, 11:11
Recalling the time when all were saying Vincent Fusca
was JFK Jr. Then there was "an accident" where Fusca's
van was hit head on, from 3 directions... I read it's
reinforced like a tank & someone else was driving
[maybe John Denver].

Laritha Savage @Laritha
18 January, 11:01
The ones that say Joe Biden is alive and President?

Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
18 January, 11:00
It's ALL in Gods hands.

King Come @KingCome
18 January, 10:52
We Are Directly Over Target!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry

Anyone that doesnt know by now really has not been paying attention

God or someone must be protecting and Trump as well even from remote viewers.

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
18 January, 07:47
BINGO

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
18 January, 07:27
Also Doq, George magazine would not have come back into existence in late 2018, running You Tube chats to communicate, Stationed in New York and DC! Four pics

Bay 17d @Bay17d
18 January, 07:02
Never knew what to think about this. But I know those who believe are wise. They have the most heart & spirit and also filled with the most Faith. That is not coincidence in my mind. These are people I want to be around.

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
18 January, 06:32
Nice 113 Doq
+ Trending earlier today on Twit.

Julie Casey @Trump2023
18 January, 11:44
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
18 January, 05:25
The 19th president/vice president of the republic: DJT and JFK Jr.

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
18 January, 04:09
Hey, MSM

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
18 January, 10:51
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
boom

Happy Days @Sun2516
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
Thank you I like Batman

Troy Halter @VonHalter
18 January, 04:02
thanks doq, well said

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
18 January, 02:47
I always thought JFK Jr's plane crash was very odd. And America's favourite son, his wife and sister-in-law all found and quietly cremated with no fanfare by Uncle Ted. Very odd. Now I know why. I can feel he's alive and his fingerprints are all over the Plan!

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
18 January, 02:47
I always thought JFK Jr's plane crash was very odd. And America's favourite son, his wife and sister-in-law all found and quietly cremated with no fanfare by Uncle Ted. Very odd. Now I know why. I can feel he's alive and his fingerprints are all over the Plan!

Qbero Gil Vega @Qbero17
20 January, 12:11
In response Laura Truther King to her Publication
Right, and Catholics do not cremate.

Elle DiNardi @DinaElle
18 January, 02:40
so perfectly said

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
18 January, 02:41
2 pics

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
18 January, 07:22
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
I cant wait for his Reveal!!!!

J.J. Jameson @jjj
18 January, 02:16
Sometimes people just attack what's most annoying, because it's very agreeable, while still being emotional and thus generating clicks and views.

Doesn't have to be more complex than that. Sometimes the "follow the money" trail stops short of any hidden agenda.

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
18 January, 01:23
💥!! Jr is alive, IDC what anyone says! He was the missing piece of the puzzle for me!!

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
19 January, 01:20
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
Same here! :)

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 January, 01:22
👍