TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
18 January, 08:09
Updated from the CDC Website:
Who should quarantine?
If you come into close contact with someone with COVID-19, you should quarantine if you are not up to date on COVID-19 vaccines. This includes people who are not vaccinated.

So now the CDC is recommending that the unvaccinated stay quarantined. The FEMA Camps are not built for fun. Wake up, soon the unvaxxed may be held in detention camps.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angie Mac @AngieMac
18 January, 08:42
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
Yeah, I found this very concerning- not good.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kevin Schott @Kevindyrun
FEMA is also paying people to lie about how their loved one died. 84 year old uncle went to the hospital because wasn’t feeling well. Tested negative for COVID. He died 10 days later in the hospital because he had internal bleeding they couldn’t find the source of. They came to aunt and said that magically he just tested positive for COVID, so if she will sign this paperwork saying he died of COVID then FEMA will give her a check for $9,000. This whole thing is messed up!!!!! Since when does the government bribe hospitals to pump up their COVID deaths??? It really pisses me off that billions in OUR TAXES are being given away as bribes. It is tine to take back our country !!!!
09:22 AM - Jan 18, 2022
In response Angie Mac to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Kevindyrun in this post can reply
Angie Mac @AngieMac
18 January, 09:34
In response Kevin Schott to his Publication
Wow! I am so sorry for your loss!!! It is so evil!!! We would know none of this if it weren’t for Q. That is what I remind myself when I have doubts. Evil infiltrated all feilds of work- especially medical, law and psychiatry. so sick! This is the first I’ve heard of bribing family for a signature. I do have a friend who’s father was killed with Remdesiver. She didn’t get to see him or tell him goodbye. This is where we have to remember that we will see our loved ones again! God is bigger than all of this!