Robin Pleines @AreYouAwakeYet
15 January, 09:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
15 January, 09:40
In response Robin Pleines to her Publication
Have they been activated in NC? I cant find any info.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 January, 07:29
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
I don't see them on the list but I am sure they will be soon. Do American's know what is about to go down?

16 January, 11:16
?

16 January, 11:57
I heard they have a new list and now 49 states on it. If I find the list I will post it.

16 January, 12:03
what is supposed to go down? we have heard many things throughout the years

16 January, 12:11
I am sorry. I don't know how that got on your message. it came from a post. here is the post. Do American's know what is about to go down?
Trump's no tie was a big comm.
https://t.me/Whiplash347/7...

16 January, 12:17
Im not good with decoding for one 😬. second im apprehensive when its said something big will happen because its been said before. I try to stay prepared as possible but like so many others money is thin and bills are piling up.

16 January, 01:05
I completely understand were you are coming from. I don't look at dates but events. Just waiting and trusting the plan. So hard though at times. I feel the sheep have had plenty time to wake up. wish they would just do it. I want to exchange so I can get on with my life. Have a blessed day.

16 January, 01:07
100 percent agree!

*****Breaking*****
ALL 50 SATES have NG NOW! Peaceful transfer of power
https://media.gab.com/syst...
01:04 AM - Jan 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by AreYouAwakeYet in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Robin Pleines, click on at the bottom under it