Robin Pleines @AreYouAwakeYet
15 January, 09:34

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Weinerdog - WWG1WGA @Kdoner12
15 January, 09:40
In response Robin Pleines to her Publication
Have they been activated in NC? I cant find any info.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 January, 07:29
In response Weinerdog - WWG1WGA to her Publication
I don't see them on the list but I am sure they will be soon. Do American's know what is about to go down?

16 January, 11:16
?

16 January, 11:57
I heard they have a new list and now 49 states on it. If I find the list I will post it.

16 January, 12:03
what is supposed to go down? we have heard many things throughout the years

16 January, 12:11
I am sorry. I don't know how that got on your message. it came from a post. here is the post. Do American's know what is about to go down?
Trump's no tie was a big comm.
https://t.me/Whiplash347/7...

Im not good with decoding for one 😬. second im apprehensive when its said something big will happen because its been said before. I try to stay prepared as possible but like so many others money is thin and bills are piling up.
12:17 PM - Jan 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by Kdoner12 in this post can reply
16 January, 01:05
I completely understand were you are coming from. I don't look at dates but events. Just waiting and trusting the plan. So hard though at times. I feel the sheep have had plenty time to wake up. wish they would just do it. I want to exchange so I can get on with my life. Have a blessed day.

16 January, 01:07
100 percent agree!