Kim Runner @kimrunner
The only thing that is real is love...
12:07 AM - Jan 18, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Julie Casey @Trump2023
07 February, 02:27
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I hope everyone gets a chance to study with Dolores I just love her and her disclosures are amazing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
I hope everyone gets a chance to study with Dolores I just love her and her disclosures are amazing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023

Julie Casey @Trump2023

Sal Redmon @Sal_Redmon
03 February, 01:31
#IAmHuman ✨🕊✨

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
03 February, 01:11

Only followers of this user (Nevergiveuploveandfaith) can see their posts

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
02 February, 04:20

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
02 February, 05:08
In response John Q.. to his Publication

John Q.. @_Master_Mind_
03 February, 01:05
In response John Q.. to his Publication
Uhhh, just noticing someone used the "Fooked Option" on this tweet?? Does this mean I'm in trouble?

Am I now subject to removal?

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
02 February, 04:19
Love Dolores!!! TRUTH 🙏 ❤️

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 January, 10:56
thank you for this, have never heard of her so I searched & found this....will definitely be reading more

https://dolorescannon.com/...

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
18 January, 08:22
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
You seem to find the best Tiktok's! I'm not on there, although my 15 yo granddaughter is, LOL.

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
18 January, 08:16

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
18 January, 08:35
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
🤜💫🤛

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
18 January, 08:12
I just love Delores Cannon.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
18 January, 03:34

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
18 January, 01:45
🙏❤️

Photon 333 donated @Photon
18 January, 01:31
Spot on.

If fear creeps in, give it up to God and embrace only love.💙 Then send that to everyone.

E.T... Phonehome @EvolvingHuman
18 January, 12:24
🙏I had a QHHT session on March 2, 2020. Delores is very dear to my heart! Everyone needs to read her books.

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
18 January, 12:24
oh wow!

great explanation!🥰

she doesnt sound crazy! 😎

i sound crazy when i say the same thing. 🤪

WYKYK that you arent the only one 🤣

13:13

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
18 January, 12:16
My best friend is a certified QHHT Quantum Healing Hypnosis Technique practitioner and the first session I had with her was very eye opening to the other side. It was for me that absolute scare to wake up. Love Deloris Cannon and following her studies.

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
18 January, 12:19
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
Lucky you...i want to do that so badly!

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
18 January, 12:14