Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
18 January, 05:46
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
beep bop i saw that and it went straight by me, all i was thinking was maybe i should pay more attention to my finances😆👀🍿

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
18 January, 05:43

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
18 January, 10:55
Gold and Silver setting records!!!

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
18 January, 10:06
dwac (truth social) has been going crazy since the start of last week

InGod WeTrust @1NationUnderGod
18 January, 03:52
I’m ready for a bright future!

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
18 January, 05:44
In response InGod WeTrust to her Publication
i can't wait ❤🤍💙

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
18 January, 12:29
Economic boom foreshadowing =1572, 276

=Erasing all the parasites out of creation
=And the seventh Angel sounded
=Jesus is truth

=Time has come Rise fight back
=The church of Jesus Christ
=DJ Trump true coded message
=Prayers for peace and safety
=Jesus is the real son of God

June Nelson @PrplSunsh7ne
17 January, 11:57
I work at the Trump International Las Vegas—-we book reservations for Doral Miami as well as the 4 golf courses. I love Trumps hidden messages in this newsworthy doc. He is brilliant in every way!!

Diana Dale @Diswaneck
19 January, 01:26
In response June Nelson to her Publication
Yes, he's amazing! :)

Angelic Patriot @AngelicPatriot
17 January, 10:18
Recent chatter in the news about cannabis and covid. Just interesting coincidence

Photon 333 donated @Photon
17 January, 10:10
I'm seeing [pain] for the Blue Monster [Buyden].

2,300 = 23

And, yeah, economic changes after that.

👊

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
17 January, 10:04

Angie Mac @AngieMac
17 January, 10:09
In response Joe Q Public to his Publication
Blue monsters- there ya go!!

Patriot Forever @Badboycas1978
17 January, 10:04
tees are red blue and white. could he be hinting at a silver run ? 🧐🧐🧐

Penguin MCQue @SQPatriot
17 January, 10:01
Trumpsara baby. All those colors. Love the Gold and Silver. LFG