Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 January, 12:07
Thx Raisn
Anytime someone asks Nana who I think Trump was in a past life, that is easy as hell!
Well Patton of course.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Martin @Marangela
31 January, 12:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
My dad served under Patton at the Battle of the Bulge. I was born 10 years later, almost to the day. Interesting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
John Bradshaw @Johnny_Q_uest
31 January, 12:54
In response Angela Martin to his Publication
Did he ever talk about how Patton thought we were on the wrong side of that war. There are letters to his wife where Patton states his thoughts on that.

Angela Martin @Marangela
Yes! He did. I never quite understood what he meant by that, until I read about Operation Paperclip, and MK Ultra. He also told my twin and I to NEVER vote for Daddy Bush, when he became VP under Reagan, and accused him of heading the assassination of JFK.
Loooong stories.
01:01 AM - Jan 31, 2021
In response John Bradshaw to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Marangela in this post can reply
John Bradshaw @Johnny_Q_uest
31 January, 01:05
In response Angela Martin to his Publication
You should watch this, it gives some facts about it as to why Patton said that although he found out the real deal afterwards but what was fone was fone and there was no taking it back.
EUROPA: THE LAST BATTLE - ALL 10 PARTS - Complete and Final Version (2019) HD
https://www.bitchute.com/v...