Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Thx Raisn
Anytime someone asks Nana who I think Trump was in a past life, that is easy as hell!
Well Patton of course.
12:07 AM - Jan 31, 2021
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
M and M Peanuts @MrsC
31 January, 01:28
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Something to consider. If the black hats hid their evil bloodline within society to take over the world consider if the white hats didn't hide the good bloodline to do the same. Remember the plan has been in place for a very very very long time. Mirror 😱😳🤔😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Martin @Marangela
31 January, 12:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
My dad served under Patton at the Battle of the Bulge. I was born 10 years later, almost to the day. Interesting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 January, 12:41
In response Angela Martin to his Publication
Awesome I bet he had some awesome stories!

John Bradshaw @Johnny_Q_uest
31 January, 12:54
In response Angela Martin to his Publication
Did he ever talk about how Patton thought we were on the wrong side of that war. There are letters to his wife where Patton states his thoughts on that.