Only people mentioned by Hunnydrip in this post can reply
Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
04 February, 01:19
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
Hello - NJM (B) Miss your fire and tenacity.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
... ... @Trader_Kev
21 January, 04:29
i miss her.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ender wiggins @j0nahsbigfish1
20 January, 08:27
💙

Pmtp Emp @P_E17
19 January, 09:48
Our Veronica...God blessed me when she walked into my life.

Canadian Patriot @WWG1WGA12
19 January, 06:58
❤❤🇨🇦

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
19 January, 07:01
In response Canadian Patriot to his Publication
God bless Patriot ! 🙏🏼

Patrick Sullivan donated @IrishFighter
19 January, 05:51
love Her!!!

Patrick Sullivan donated @IrishFighter
20 January, 09:16
In response Patrick Sullivan to his Publication
true story

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
19 January, 11:58
looks like Veronica is on Vacation! 😂👍

AcuLight Patriot @AcuLight
18 January, 11:52
Thanks for the idea for today's message on #ThePeoplesBridge

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
18 January, 11:58
In response AcuLight Patriot to her Publication
WOW. 🙏🏼🇺🇸🔥Thank you for holding Veronica’s torch of TRUTH. You are AMAZING. May God Be With You !!! 💜

james wafer @The_Pitch_Doctor
18 January, 03:36
I miss her too.

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
18 January, 07:37
I really miss you V. I know you’re still fighting for freedom up there in the clouds. We ALL miss you so much. Thank you for whispering in God ear about us.
Love ya hun.

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
18 January, 12:51
She looks great, and I cant wait! 🌹

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
18 January, 12:44
Just can’t feel she’s gone.

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
18 January, 12:09
Courage!!! ThanQ Veronica!!! Miss you…. ❤️ 🙏 🇺🇸

Miss sc sunshine @scsunshine
17 January, 11:54
Earth angel 😇

Marie _G_ @MarieG6492
17 January, 10:31
Such a wonderful lady. I always loved seeing her posts. She was so inspiring and an inspiration to us all. This is a beautiful photo. ❤️

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
17 January, 09:45
Miss her. She was a true Patriot and we carry on as she would have.

Selah 321 @Selah
17 January, 09:22
Such Heart... caring and wise... miss her🙏

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 January, 09:14
In response GOD WON to her Publication
Neither did i but im praying shes found peace and accomplished what she needed to. I have full faith God gave us her to make a positive difference in our lives.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
17 January, 09:07
Funny how this works:
17,173,44=234=9
1,7,1,7,3,4,4=27=9

Nana hopes that she played the part that she needed to play and she can spend the rest of her life where she wants to be, whether she left her earth suit or not.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
17 January, 09:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
17 January, 09:55
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I hope she is still alive. Brave lady

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
17 January, 07:51
A truly beautiful soul❣

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Jennifer Brown @TILasVegasStrong
17 January, 06:22
waiting for her second reveal, just once again in witness protection.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 January, 06:27
In response Jennifer Brown to his Publication
Praying 🙏🏼🌹

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
17 January, 06:22
Veronica, a good person.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
17 January, 06:20
Beautiful Patriot! Sadly missed! 🙏🇺🇸🇺🇸🙏

Steve Murray @Stevie
17 January, 05:53
Miss you dear lady of truth and your bridge.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 January, 05:57
In response Steve Murray to his Publication
this picture is so beautiful. she has so many more for us to remember her by. they being me joy when i see them 🖤🙏🏼

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
17 January, 05:21
Miss you Patriot.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 January, 05:26
In response Lizard Acres to his Publication
Amen Family. I cried alot for her. and I still will. My hopes are she is Gone With The Wind. but theres no way to know. Either way i Pray for her and thank her for her love.

Jackie Piddle @jax001
17 January, 05:09
❤️True inspiring patriot

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 January, 05:14
In response Jackie Piddle to her Publication
SO much she did for the people.

Drs Spocky @DrsSpocky
17 January, 05:08
🙏❤️

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 January, 05:11
In response Drs Spocky to his Publication
Amen family

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
17 January, 05:05
❤️My Friend!

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
17 January, 05:14
In response Mikkee Writelikeitis to her Publication
she was the best. i miss her 😞

Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
17 January, 05:34
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
God bless you!!! Keep your chin up!!! Now you have all of us to talk with! ;-)

Angie Mac @AngieMac
17 January, 10:16
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
Joey! You are God’s creation! Nothing can separate you from the love of God! You cannot find your joy in others- your joy is God! He will direct your path. Do not look to the past but strive forward, my friend! You have a future, and God is waiting to show you what it looks like!!!! You are loved more than you realize! Extra prayers for you tonight!!!! You are a child of the Almighty- whom/what shall you fear???