The Qake Lady @QakeLady
17 January, 12:38
From a personsl friend in Cali.. at her local marketโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜Ž Itโ€™s habbening! ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
17 January, 12:40
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
They added the cash option?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
Looks that way, but it's called Notes, not cash anymore...Guessing by the nowhere to be seen word "cash"
Hmmmm
01:44 PM - Jan 17, 2022
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
17 January, 01:47
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
Very interesting. My local grocery stores only take credit.

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
17 January, 01:53
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
2 Questions, what state are you in and have you looked at the machines that they only accept CC and see if those machines also have this option for Notes next time you go it? In this pic you can see above is the CC swiper...
I cannot believe they aren't taking your cash, that has not been switched yet so that would mean this store you go to doesn't have cash??

VERY Weird, Definitely let me know please, that's crazy.. ThanQ