The Qake Lady @QakeLady
From a personsl friend in Cali.. at her local marketโ€ฆ ๐Ÿ˜Ž Itโ€™s habbening! ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
12:38 PM - Jan 17, 2022
Only people mentioned by QakeLady in this post can reply
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
17 January, 01:17
In response The Qake Lady to her Publication
๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿฅณ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
17 January, 12:44
Not sure what is significant about this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Qake Lady @QakeLady
17 January, 01:15
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
Read the yellow circle says "Notes"... Not Dollars or Cash but NOTES...

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
17 January, 01:16
In response Optimus Titan to his Publication
GOLD NOTES

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
17 January, 12:41
'splain it to me, Lucy.

could also be Fed Res Notes :(

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
17 January, 01:22
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication
OK Ethel...Snort๐Ÿ˜…... These machines are now accepting the new Notes, not that I have any of the new Notes to try it, but this is huge!
๐Ÿ™Œ

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
17 January, 12:40
They added the cash option?

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
17 January, 01:44
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
Looks that way, but it's called Notes, not cash anymore...Guessing by the nowhere to be seen word "cash"
Hmmmm