Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
17 January, 11:59
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
My Amazing Wonferful (now in heaven) Dad ALWAYS said β€œFind the Humor”! Trumo has ALWAYS found the Humor!! πŸ˜‚πŸ€£β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
17 January, 11:57
πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
Love potus trump words lol the best

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blue State Patriot @BlueStatePatriot
17 January, 10:23
Could some news come to light about what happened to Scarborough's intern in his Congressional office? Simply a possibility.πŸ€”

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
17 January, 12:00
In response Blue State Patriot to her Publication
Exactly!! I thought same when I was reading this, maybe this is a Hint? Incoming update? πŸ™

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
17 January, 09:55
Whew. Boss is on fire!

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 January, 09:57
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
i thought the same....already this morning lol

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
17 January, 10:21
In response Never Fuck with Kid's. to his Publication
Burning the old robot Mika , love it

check out this video , mika's head burns up.

new guards in the house

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
The Power Station - Get It On (Bang A Gong) (Official Music Video) - YouTube

You're watching official music video for 'Get It On (Bang A Gong)' by The Power Station. The Power Station was a supergroup featuring Robert Palmer, John Tay...

memes matter @NoComment
17 January, 09:54
no one is listening to [it], people are also happy or just confused by our no mask timeline, happy to hear the: i am written free comm when asked to put the mask on

Angie Mac @AngieMac
17 January, 09:51

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
17 January, 09:43
Would be cool if POTUS put MSDNC [or any other MSM organization] in β€˜kill brackets’ next time. 😁

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
17 January, 09:47
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
lol...totally agree!

memes matter @NoComment
17 January, 09:57
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
,think msm is infiltraded to the point where Patriots are in Control of the propaganda, and the deprogramming via this fragmented channel, is at large. I think we will se much more of our timeline emerging from within the msm then we already have🍿

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
17 January, 09:42
Navy led me to this one last night. Coincidence?