Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
16 January, 06:17
How in this age of tech does it take a machine 3 hours to clean fooken dishes?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17Commentary 17C @17Commentary
16 January, 06:32
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
the reason why my grandmother had her original washing machine and dishwasher til the day she died. in the name of “green” and “efficient” we sacrificed the actual performance of the device. Oh, and now they also constantly break or need a new motherboard, and are loud as FOOK!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
16 January, 06:35
In response 17Commentary 17C to his Publication
They were actually made to last back in the day. now you are lucky to get 5 years out of a new one. yes they are loud!

Lily B.... @LilyB
16 January, 06:58
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
We're still using the original dishwasher that was installed in our new home in 1996.🙂

they were still making appliance to last that time. who knows when they started degrading manufacturing. All i know is not good now! i literally bought my father all new appliances 2 years ago so he would not have to worry about things. Needless to say we had technicians out for BRAND NEW appliances 2-5 times within the first week to 4 months. it is ridiculous!
09:09 AM - Jan 17, 2022
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Togoodjr in this post can reply
Lily B.... @LilyB
17 January, 10:21
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
i imagine the grand entrance of the Chinese supply chain has had much to do with the degradation with pretty much everything.

17 January, 03:41
In response Lily B.... to her Publication
Yes. That and out government for allowing it to happen. Plus smaller companies competing with larger ones.