Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
How in this age of tech does it take a machine 3 hours to clean fooken dishes?
06:17 PM - Jan 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
15 February, 11:37
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Try Harder!
Nothing can stop what is coming.
Nothing!

“Done in 30.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
15 February, 11:41
In response Chris Jaksha to his Publication
30 days from now is 3/15
Ides of March
44 BC Julius Caesar is stabbed to death by Brutus, Cassius and several other Roman senators on the Ides of March in Rome

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Smith @linlou55
22 January, 03:31
Agree! Trump says these appliances NEED WATER! I have a washing machine that just flips the clothes in a puddle like a fish out of water!

Not Important @Notimportant
22 January, 03:27
Ummmm, so you pay for more water & electricity silly . $ All mighty $ the god of this purgatory.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
19 January, 12:20
IFor real!
And where are the washer/dryer/folding machines?!

Kwlskanac Patriot @Kwlskanac
18 January, 08:37
IKR???!!!

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Elle Truth @DivaMommy
17 January, 09:53
Taking us out 3 days to 1/19? Hmm

RedPilled BaseballMom @Godwillwinagain
17 January, 07:51
it’s ridiculous!!! mine is the same way. in fact I just turned the piece of shit on!

King Come @KingCome
17 January, 07:18
17 Whirlpools needed!

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
17 January, 04:31
I’m pretyy sure this post is a com, but…..
My great Grandma had to take care of her sister for a few days leaving my Grandpa to fend for himself, we went over to check on him and he had all his dirty dishes laid out on the lawn and was hosing them off with the garden hose. 🤦‍♀️

QLou BellaBoo @SusieQLou
17 January, 04:17
LOL no kidding, I was just thinking about this last week....probably some kind of money making scam for the water, electric and gas companies. 🤣🤷‍♀️

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
17 January, 03:26
I use mine for storing dishes, & wash dishes by hand - much faster & more efficient 😉

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
17 January, 03:24
Hands are way faster!!

Mikkee Writelikeitis @Mikkee
17 January, 02:38
Excellent question... lol why does it?

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
17 January, 02:33
Surely there is a way to incorporate the Bidet and this together my man? Oh wait, maybe that doesn’t work so well lol

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
17 January, 12:51
I do most of ours by hand 10 mins tops

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
17 January, 11:55
they use a lot of electricity to run, and the electricity bill goes up…..

2nd Amendment @Faster_than_911
17 January, 11:53
Dude, mine takes 4 hours!

Tri Nity⍟ donated @Generator
17 January, 11:44
I give up, what's the correct answer???

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
17 January, 02:34
In response Tri Nity⍟ to her Publication

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
17 January, 11:26
after all I’ve learned now, I hear ya! 🤣😂

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
17 January, 11:18
You post big things to look for.... and its your disheasher that gets 78 comments. yeah we are Not as awake as we think... and i just made it 79. 😂😂😂

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
17 January, 11:00
You need to rinse them off and clean them first then put them in the dishwasher...Much faster that way lmfao!!!

Eyes Open @EyesOpen2020
17 January, 10:41
my Nanny’s sink. saved it before the house was destroyed. stored it for over 25 years and finally found it’s place❤️

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
17 January, 12:07
In response Eyes Open to her Publication
Granny is smiling, love it.

Cookie Lover @WonderBird
17 January, 04:32
In response Eyes Open to her Publication
Nanny knew what was real. Imagine how many meals were prepared in that sink!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
17 January, 10:15
VK What Happened With Your NFT? Did You Do It Yet? I Don’t Know How To Check? Just Wondering.

Leslie Henson @T_Radioactive
17 January, 09:09
use the machine God gave you, your hands its quicker.

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
17 January, 09:05
governor on water pressure 🤷‍♂️ trump said a while ago . he said you flush q toilet the shit dont even go down 🤣🤣🤣 bc they control and limit the water or something it was like 2 plus years ago now

Ant R AYres129 @Antares129
17 January, 09:06
In response Ant R AYres129 to his Publication
watch the water

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
17 January, 08:14
Hi VK (was on sick leave)
Shocking as it may be, surely waiting is not valid anymore - and we just need to face what is.

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
17 January, 07:59
Well I am the dishwasher and I am quicker than that lol

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
17 January, 07:58
🤣See if you were poor like I was for years, you just hand wash them. lol Doesn't take as long.

Yester Vue @realyestervue
17 January, 07:05
...regulations choking them down. I talked with the repair man fixing our rental unit a few years back, and he told me they used all these overreaching regulations to reduce the power consumption of the pump motors driving the spray water in the wash cycle. He said now even with hot water they will hardly generate enough pressure to clear butter off a plate! Thus the radically increased wash times in the newer ones. DE-REGULATE!