Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 January, 12:07
Thx Raisn
Anytime someone asks Nana who I think Trump was in a past life, that is easy as hell!
Well Patton of course.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angela Martin @Marangela
31 January, 12:11
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
My dad served under Patton at the Battle of the Bulge. I was born 10 years later, almost to the day. Interesting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Awesome I bet he had some awesome stories!
12:41 AM - Jan 31, 2021
In response Angela Martin to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Angela Martin @Marangela
31 January, 12:53
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Yes, he did. Because my dad and a couple of others saved him from being killed at the Bulge, Patton wrote in his journal that he wanted the 4 men to be sent to the Air Corp. My father, and only one other survived, and were able to go, because Gen. Eisenhower read the journal. Dad was also with Patton's Wolverines when they liberated Ordruff Concentration Camp, and was there when General Eisenhower had everything recorded. After I was born, we were stationed in Heidelberg/Kaiserslautern/Mannheim. Never was too interested until I was 24.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 January, 12:56
In response Angela Martin to his Publication
Wow that is an awesome story you should post it on your page hun