Doq Holliday @doqholliday
16 January, 01:38
Arizona will be [their] Tombstone.

Trump played “Undertaker” the Wrestler’s song before walking out to the stage.

Props to Dan.

🕶

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
16 January, 10:05
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
He also walked off to the funeral song by Chopin - that means death.

His missing tie - he was very informal, ready to roll up his sleeves and get to some hard, difficult, dirty work...

But he was a double. Of that I am sure. I'm a nurse and a spec ed teacher, I study body language to ID behaviors and triggers, I study the mouth as it speaks to help children learn to speak properly. There are waaaaay too many differences between the Trump last night and our original, real Trump. I think it was too dangerous for Trump to be out, this is a pivotal point and crucial that he is safe...no problem with me if he had a double, who did a good job but some of us noticed, I'm not the only one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
16 January, 10:13
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
Remember the several assassination attempts on him? Remember Bart Simpson video last week where he was shot and in a coffin? Last night the funeral music and a new video today in honor of him. Is this the scare event?

Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
16 January, 10:20
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
Which video was put out today? I've seen so many since last night, not sure I've seen the one you're referring to or not??? Thank you for your reply by the way, I was trolled earlier today and it is frustrating.

Only people mentioned by GracieNoodles in this post can reply
Laurie Wilson @Micah6_8
16 January, 10:34
In response Gracie Noodles to her Publication
I haven't seen that one yet - thank you. It's precious!

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
16 January, 10:38
In response Laurie Wilson to her Publication
I loved it too and I pray he is safe. Trumps family did not attend the rally last evening so I knew it wasnt him. BTW, I never watch Bart either...that video was on Anon this past week which I can't find now, ot really botheres me. I think it was a tictoc