TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us @stormis_us
16 January, 12:45
Angels, Demons and the Nephilim the Invisible world. 6 photos

https://youtu.be/7nYuSlxeo...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bay 17d @Bay17d
16 January, 03:11
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
I'm operating under the impression that all of the infamous ancient "gods" are symbolic of "The Watchers" in some way or form. What say you Storm?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
16 January, 03:34
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Absolutely, they are as the so called Anunnaki were the Fallen Angels 440,000 years ago. Posidon who had Atlantis built was also a Fallen Angel or Watcher. All that breed with human women are enchained in Hell until Judgment Day. Below is whats left of Atlantis.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 January, 06:48
I have looked at this area in the past, and, it seems to me, there is a possibility of a large explosion at the Cape Verde Islands, that could have caused a massive tsunami, washing millions of tones of sand over the land...

The sand seems to have been laid in a large long fan, with Atlantis in the center of the destruction, the sand blocked its water way to the Atlantic.

16 January, 06:51
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Your getting very , very close to the Real Truth about Atlantis 12,000 + years ago.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 January, 07:26
I also wonder if Nibiru was involved. From what I hear, its proximity will cause many volcanoes to explode.

Like Tonga.

This screen shot is from the FAA cams in Alaska - Seward, facing South. I have been watching the red orb getting closer for the last 3 years...

Weather, water, geological, frequency, effects of this systems presence would be increasingly felt.

The Annunaki require gold. Those with power hoarded it for them - until their next 3600 year visit.

Now I hear the Galactic Federation has banned them from Earth - so the gold will remain ours.

I have often wondered what we would have evolved into, without the Annunaki genetic interference, my gut says Sasquatch, Yeti, Big Foot.

Speculation based on many points of information.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 January, 07:29

16 January, 07:37
What is this picture suppose to be a photo of what ?

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 January, 07:40
This is what I see appearing periodically from the Seward South FAA camera in Alaska, a screen grab.

I am assuming it is Nibiru, or one of the bodies in its system.

Or, it could be Project Blue Beam.... I assume they would need to test it, but over the last 3 years the orb has grown bigger.

16 January, 07:47
I was in Alaska in Anchorage on Good Friday 1964 when the earthquake hit. It was initially recorded as a 9.8 and later lower to 9.2 . I was in JC Pennys downtown getting new shoes for Easter when it hit. 3 photos of the building I was in.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 January, 07:59
WOW!

That must have been terrifying!

We were stationed there 2010 - 2012.

We took a train trip to Whittier and they described the effects of liquifaction on the ground caused by the that earthquake, amazing.... trees and buildings submerged in an instant.

We enjoyed the tour in AK, but have no desire to return

Here is the moose cow who visited us on base... 😊

16 January, 08:11
My father was stationed at Elmandorf AFB at the time. I was to young to remember much of it ,but, it lasted over 5 minutes and concrete beams supporting the ceiling were having like 5 foot waves going through them and falling.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 January, 08:18
Elmendorf is now Joint Base Elmendorf Richardson (JBER) - they combined with the army base.

You were VERY lucky to get out in one piece!

Yes, actually it was the strongest earthquake ever to hit the United States. Also have been through tornados and the strongest hurricaine ever to hit North America. In 2018 Micheal made a direct hit on my home. $278,000 USD in damage.
08:22 PM - Jan 16, 2022
Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
16 January, 08:32
😳😳😳

We were in Houston during Rita, after Katrina - we were in the process if having a new house built - fortunately, they had just started framing, and being NW 70 odd miles inland, all that was experienced was enough wind to blow the construction trash away!

It took us 9 hours to drive to Dallas to get away from it - the whole of Houston was on the roads that day.

You seem to have been in the eye of it! I am sorry to hear you had so much damage - that must have been heartbreaking.

Where we are now, (N AZ), things are much calmer, although, I have observed some very odd weather signatures here abouts... almost like they 'herd' the weather (weather weapon) wind being sucked in, or blown out from one location, moving cells into position (2 images).

16 January, 08:36
It’s only material things and they all pass away in time. Life was not taken and that I am thankful for daily.