JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 January, 02:28
Sabrina Gal and Co. picking apart last nights rally one number at a time. Habbening now.

https://t.me/TheSacredBlue...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 January, 02:37
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Everyone has a role to play, thank you for yours hun.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 January, 05:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You’re always so kind Nana. I remember naming you our bumblebee pollinator in Spring 20. You can see that my gematria posts are the least amplified by far but I don’t mind. I share it for love. Negative 48 lost 21,000! followers during all of that fake news press which is the most ironic thing I’ve ever heard of. See ya around pal. 🇺🇸

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Drama hurts everyone. Nana doesn't do drama very well.
I had a couple of what seemed to be very intelligent ppl arguing over how viruses work today.

No one benefits in a pissing contest.
The ground just gets covered in piss that's all.
07:05 PM - Jan 16, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it