JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 January, 02:28
Sabrina Gal and Co. picking apart last nights rally one number at a time. Habbening now.

https://t.me/TheSacredBlue...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Everyone has a role to play, thank you for yours hun.
02:37 PM - Jan 16, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
16 January, 05:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
You’re always so kind Nana. I remember naming you our bumblebee pollinator in Spring 20. You can see that my gematria posts are the least amplified by far but I don’t mind. I share it for love. Negative 48 lost 21,000! followers during all of that fake news press which is the most ironic thing I’ve ever heard of. See ya around pal. 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 January, 07:05
Drama hurts everyone. Nana doesn't do drama very well.
I had a couple of what seemed to be very intelligent ppl arguing over how viruses work today.

No one benefits in a pissing contest.
The ground just gets covered in piss that's all.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 January, 07:19
Thank you hun is quite an honor to me especially coming from you. I just wish I could give everyone this joy. I just want everyone to "have".
Our competitive human natures will be hard to tame to evolve but you have the recipe for sure.
Taming the egos is the hardest part.😘😇💜🙏