Only people mentioned by stormis_us in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
17 January, 10:26
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
i have not taken any medicine since 1987. i am not taking ivermectin either. i have full natural immunity to everything. if you give up western medicine, your body repairs and never needs natural medicine again, for anything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
17 January, 10:35
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
x2 Matthew 💪😻

UnTested
UnMasked
UnVaxed
NeverSick

Thank you, God 🙏🕊️💟

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leesy Frank @LeesyFrank
17 January, 10:43
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
I agree 100%. Those people who are on any prescriptions, then find themselves on MORE prescriptions. CLEARLY their health problems got worse in a different way.

DIET, EXERCISE, CLEAN EATING are critical.

You can add me to the UNVAXXED, UN TESTED, UNMASKED Never sick club.

Sierra Victor @sv_patriot
17 January, 08:25
In response TheStormIsUponUs @stormis_us to his Publication
This is great advice but how do you get your hands on Ivermectin? Even animal stores have it under lock and key.

Ghost Cat @Ghostcat
17 January, 08:52
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Stella Immanuel https:// frontlinemeds.com. kinda pricey but you fill out your personal health info and pay up front then within a week it is shipped to your house...as long as your medical info permits

Steve Heier @Steve_Longshot
17 January, 09:26
In response Sierra Victor to her Publication
Black Cumin seed oil is an equivalent to ivermectin