Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
10 January, 12:11
3 pics

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
16 January, 07:41
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Have you tried this, Nana?
Yummy 😍☕💓

https://dandyblend.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
16 January, 07:46
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I have not tried it yet but ordered it and it came in just a couple days ago.
Great minds must think alike

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
16 January, 07:52
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
😹👍😽

P.S. I put one of your posts in my little blog.
WHAT A NIGHT LAST NIGHT!! 😍💥🇺🇸

https://operationdisclosur...

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
i definitely agree it was not President Trump. You can easily tell! However, it is his message that is important. So many comms! i am dying to find out who some of the characters were in the audience behind him .
07:58 AM - Jan 16, 2022
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Togoodjr in this post can reply
Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
16 January, 08:34
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
I said to my husband the minute he was on stage, that's not Trump!!

16 January, 06:30
In response Leslie Speers to her Publication
yes. they are showing pictures of his mask. lol jr perhaps??? 🙏🙏🙏

Tracey Weller @Tweller
16 January, 08:33
Yes, that black guy on the left was definitely a character. Then he disappeared.

16 January, 06:31
In response Tracey Weller to her Publication
i noticed a lot of changes in the short time i watched.

Mrs. Brown @tcbpatriot
16 January, 08:29
I noticed how odd the thin man wearing all white with blond hair and the lady next to him with short dark hair. They moved really close to each other and he started kissing her on the cheek several times. Thought they were acting odd