Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
Diana DJT @Diana
16 January, 07:42
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
BTW, I find your Flat Earth map so very refreshing, sent for one for myself for a gift to me. I have learned so much from “Flat Out Truth”
on YouTube, Terry R. Eicher, his videos are so well done using our God given logic💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diana DJT @Diana
16 January, 07:39
i find some to be threatened by the truth, once known, you have to give up your old way of life because you can never look at people, places or things the same again. The illusion is forever smashed, some just are not ready ….. I know this because my only son & his wife no longer speak to me, they hated hearing about the truth, way to ugly for their ears to hear, deleted videos their eyes did nit want to see. I shall continue on, I know what side of history I will be on, God has commanded me🙏🏼🇺🇸Godspeed Patriots ❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
16 January, 08:53
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
Stop perpetuating their flat earth psyop.

You are doing more damage

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
16 January, 07:25
Fort et debout 😎✊

✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ @Westsider
16 January, 06:29
There is no such thing as a Q Anon movement . That is all BS created by the left to classify you as a threat. There is Q though . But Q Anon is the fake Q .

Ken King @KenKing
16 January, 06:14

Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
16 January, 06:14
LOL I will get there first --- But Q has only ever done good