Kobayashi ADMIN @administrator
Checking to see what going on with the servers now. Please stand by.
11:09 PM - Jan 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by administrator in this post can reply
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
12 March, 01:04
In response Kobayashi ADMIN to his Publication
April Showers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
J.L. Diazgranados @jldiazgranados
24 February, 05:55
Hello Kobayashi ADMIN, I am writing to you here because I am in need of your help.

Since your persona is an admin on wegosocial, I am in need of your help.

My wegosocial account is ( https://wego.social/jldiaz... ) and I want to delete the photos I've uploaded but every time I delete them they come back and appear again.

I think it is an error in the platform, however, I am contacting you to find a solution.

Thank you very much.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
24 February, 03:08
is this a joke or real? lol 😆

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
is this a joke or real? lol 😆

downscale ⓌⓌⒼ①ⓌⒼⒶ @downscale

Law & Physics @physics171
31 January, 11:08

Helz Anon @Helzz
18 January, 04:57
I've not been able to pop photos on my page, its disabled. Can you help?

Law & Physics @physics171
16 January, 06:33

Steve Murray @Stevie
16 January, 03:09
Thanks for all your hard work.