Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
15 January, 09:18
❀️πŸ’₯ POTUS walked up to the podium at 9:17 ET. ;)
9+1+7=17
Q!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
Did you catch the undertaker song in the background just before he came on? It fits in with all the oranges 🍊🍊
10:05 PM - Jan 15, 2022
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Pepe_T_ in this post can reply
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
16 January, 12:48
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
so many comms! i was not able to finish watching it. i think i only seen 20 maybe 25 minutes. My daughter stopped over. lol i had it playing the whole time. she voted for biden. i told her a few things and she didnt tell me to shut up. i think she misses Trump! lol i did hear him say supply CHANGE instead of supply change. Someone also posted Nesara/Gesara on the screen. Another person pointed out the finale some - Hold on I’m coming!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LQve Trump @LoveTump
16 January, 12:46
πŸ€”YES, I really thought that was odd, but in a good way, if you know what I mean

Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
16 January, 12:33
It was creepy... You could hear the sound of the bells, "death knell," in it... Signifying the Deep State is about to die?