Kerry Lincoln @Kerrylincoln6
15 January, 05:43
I have a lot of friends who are Teump supporters but not Q followers. They are struggling. They only see “now”. They need our help to see the bigger picture. And it can be done without mentioning Q a single time. 😜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kells 1960 @Kells1960
15 January, 05:51
In response Kerry Lincoln to her Publication
Provide them links to pedo files and research. You won't see the letter Q applied to those articles. Let them see the actual photos and read about the movie stars and singers they idolize. Let them know this was the #1 money maker for the entire world and yes the entire world was involved in this activity. If they wish to know more show them some more stuff. Q was introduced to us to push us to do our own research and to read the intel others had done as well and from there spread the word. Q is a military operation we are the Anons/Digital Warriors. We are the truth seekers.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 January, 06:31
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
A lot of people are not ready for the pedo stuff. I don’t honestly know if they will ever be. It’s hard to ease people into it. There is no easy way. I remember watching Fall cabal and crying through the pedo episodes. I still tear up. I lost sleep. I still lose sleep. I would never change what I learned, as much as it sucks. Because it will never stop if it stays in the dark.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
15 January, 07:56
I agree with you on the fact many are not ready for the Pedo stuff. However, when I reflect back on the children that suffered and died with it, I find myself saying, "Suck it up buttercups, grow some adult balls and your so called pain and fear of what you see is NOTHING compared to those that died at the hands of those criminals and those that were rescued and are trying to heal with med beds." None of this would have happened if adults had simply paid attention and stopped it in its tracks ions ago.
So I find myself not showing any empathy to the deaf, dumb and stupid who shield their eyes from factual, horrible situations. Just like Nazi Germany, the American soldiers forced the towns people to bury the mountains of naked bodies in the camps that weren't burned. It forced them to see what they ignored. There is documented film and photos showing this. Many turned their heads away and the soldiers wrenched their heads back to see what they had allowed. Shameful.

15 January, 08:16
What do you think is a good way to introduce the topic? Honestly, it’s human nature to want more information. But that initial intro can’t be too off putting. There has to be a way so they don’t run for cover.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
When the event begins which is any second. As of today, the National Guard has been activated in 42 states. They have all been deputized as marshalls so that they can make arrests. EBS in coming, market crashing 80 to 90%, revaluation, nesara, tesla free energy, starlink internet all at the same time. Then the movies begin to educate the brain dead about what has happened in our world as well as those of us that aren't brain dead to catch us up on what we don't know. They will only reveal about 40% saying that if they showed it all, we would turn on each other. I'm thinking that part has to do with inbreeding with the reptiles that so many of us have reptilian in our DNA. I don't know what the deciding factors are for that but have heard that in many places. What is about to happen is going to be quite shocking for many. They even said those of us that know a bit will be shocked too. That is when these asleep people hopefully will wake up.
08:35 PM - Jan 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Kells1960 in this post can reply
15 January, 08:58
By the way...thanks for chatting with me.

15 January, 08:54
I think they are going to need us when it all comes out. It will be shell shock for them. Even though they notice the rising prices, the empty shelves, etc...they still don’t SEE. We had time to research, process, and prepare, and still live a normal life. Perhaps it will be our job to help them. As frustrated as I am sometimes, I wasn’t always awake. I try to keep that in the back of my head, especially now. People are at different stages of waking up. I am trying to figure out the best way I can help them.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
15 January, 09:09
Definitely! That is why we are called the light workers. We are here to guide, help, teach and heal. Those that still can't grasp probably won't be ascending to 4D or 5D but remain in 3D and won't make the initial ascension with the others. There are many opportunities to grow and advance some people just aren't ready and won't be ready when the initial groups move on. What will happen with our memories of those folks? The spiritual masters say our memories will be wiped of their existence and vice versa. There was a movie done a long time ago about something similar and even the photos of those that weren't ready to ascend, melted away like they were never part of the higher consciousness group to begin with. If this is true, it won't matter to those of us ascending as we won't even have a memory of them and they won't have one of us so no one suffers emotional trauma. They have said the movies tell us what will happen before they can do it.