Sarah Jones @MsSarah
09 January, 07:08
https://youtu.be/gUeY3i6JQ...

this is a phenomenal service with robin bullock.
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
14 January, 11:13
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
Wow Yes it was! I am almost in tears - I was thinking of this service just ten minutes ago, wanting to remember in which service Pastor Robin said that incredible statement (around timestamp 1:02:30), and here it is! 💖💖💖 Thank You!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
15 January, 03:49
In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication
You're very welcome. i posted one last night from Elijahstreams that barry wunsch was on. he went deep and even mentioned stuff about obama. i was gobsmacked. Thank God for these amazing ministers/teachers/prophets that have been obedient to what the Lord has asked them to do. God's reaching so many people thru them. i pray for their safety daily as well as our rightful president and his family.

Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
15 January, 03:10
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
I'll listen to that video today. Yes, Thank God these prophets are speaking. They are great teachers! Revival is happening,

Only people mentioned by MsSarah in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Sarah Jones, click on at the bottom under it