Sarah Jones @MsSarah
09 January, 07:08
https://youtu.be/gUeY3i6JQ...

this is a phenomenal service with robin bullock.
YouTube

Teile deine Videos mit Freunden, Verwandten oder der ganzen Welt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
14 January, 11:13
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
Wow Yes it was! I am almost in tears - I was thinking of this service just ten minutes ago, wanting to remember in which service Pastor Robin said that incredible statement (around timestamp 1:02:30), and here it is! 💖💖💖 Thank You!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sarah Jones @MsSarah
You're very welcome. i posted one last night from Elijahstreams that barry wunsch was on. he went deep and even mentioned stuff about obama. i was gobsmacked. Thank God for these amazing ministers/teachers/prophets that have been obedient to what the Lord has asked them to do. God's reaching so many people thru them. i pray for their safety daily as well as our rightful president and his family.
03:49 AM - Jan 15, 2022
In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MsSarah in this post can reply
Cassidy Joy @bewatermyfriend
15 January, 03:10
In response Sarah Jones to her Publication
I'll listen to that video today. Yes, Thank God these prophets are speaking. They are great teachers! Revival is happening,

Sarah Jones @MsSarah
15 January, 06:49
In response Cassidy Joy to her Publication
Amen!