Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 January, 04:35
How about that Most Watched Rally in History!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
I ONLY HOPE THAT DONALD WILL ANNOUNCE, THAT HE IS BACK AND
✡️🕎CHARADE END...

I AM SICK&TIRED TO LISTEN YEAR MOUTHY USELESS WORDS WITHOUT PROPER ACTION...

I KNOW, THAT YOU AMERICANZ KEEP MEDLEYING THIS SHIT SHOW FOREVER,
RALLY AGAINST BIDEN, WAITING 70 YEARZ, UNTIL BUSH SENIOR DIE TO PREVENT MUTINY IN YOUR MASONIC ARMY, BUT THIS WEEKND IS BREAKUP POINT.

TOMORROW IS 31 YEARZ FROM BIGGEST MASONIC DECEPTION CALLED DESSERT STORM, ORCHESTRATED BLATANT LIE, BIGGEST SINCE US CIVIL WAR, WHICH WAS ALSO MASONIC SCAMM...

NO MORE MASONIC SCAM !!!

https://youtu.be/oeWAoCkWe...
05:52 PM - Jan 15, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
Yester Vue @realyestervue
15 January, 07:24
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
...and why hasn't anyone before "YOU AMERICANZ" stood up anyway? We did first so now everything is our responsibility all of a sudden and therefore our fault it isn't done already or something like that? Be nice.. don't be judgemental and separative.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
15 January, 07:21
Why is it all blamed just on the US? The shit is eyeballs deep all over earth..we hold no abundance in living with the hell we've been handed any more than the next nation. All have an equally totally screwed up system and it is in ALL nations as they ALL worked together so we ALL must endure the dismantling of a decades-old grind and try and put it in reverse. EVERYONE sat back for generations and let it become what it is today...no fingers are able to be pointed anywhere...

15 January, 07:33
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
I SHOW U, WHAT I MEAN...

CABAL HAS NO "PLANET B" SAME WAY AS WE DONT HAVE...

IF ALL WORLD COUNTRIES DECIDE TO STOP GIVE CABAL SHELLTER, THEY ARE FOOKED...

MAJOR PROBLEM:

FREEMASONZ => ONLY IN USA ROUGHLY 1.000.000 MEMBERZ

ILLUMINATI => UNSPECIFIED AMOUNT
ZIONISTS, ZIONAZIST AND KHAZARIANZ

USA SINCE KENNEDY DEATH KNOWIGLY KEEP THEM SHELTERED, BECAUSE US BOOMERZ DESPERATELLY WANT TO WIN OVER "COMMUNIST BOOMERZ"...

BOOMERZ ARE IDIOTS... 😂😂😂
90% OF MAGA DOING IT ONLY FOR FUTURE PROFIT, FOR BETTER ECONOMIC SITUATION, ALMOST NONE OF U FIGURE OUT, FULL SCALE OF THIS CORRUPTION !!!

IF TOMORROW TRUMP "GIVE" YOU PRICE OF HOUSING OF 1955, 99 FROM 100 RESIGN ON, WHAT MUST BE REPAIRED!!!

I AM NO POINTING FINGERZ, NOR MINCING MEAN WORDS. METATRON COULD END THIS SHIT SHOW IN VERY NEXT SECOND...

BUT ITS YOUR SHIT SHOW, YOU HAVE TWO OPTIONZ: TRANSFORM INTO MEMBER OF GALACTIC LOGOS FAMILY, OR EXTINCT AS MANY CIVILISATIONZ BEFORE YOU...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
15 January, 06:16
Nana doubts that Trump will announce that he is back tonight. I would not expect it at all, neither do I expect all this announcing JR MJ, Diana and other are alive that many are speaking of.
JR has said that he will not be coming forward until MSM is dead.
While we are making headway there, I am not sure that dead cat isnt still bouncing.

It is my humble opinion that Trump will not be back until we have a nuke event that prompts the military to show the ppl that Trump is in charge of the nuke football and in truth our Commander In Chief.

But that is just my opinion.
We must have a Nuke crisis or a God event to prompt it, or both.
That is Nana's opinion anyway.
Not worth anymore than anyone else's.

15 January, 06:57
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
METATRON PROHIBITE USING NUKE FOR DEATH PENALTY OF NATION, WHO USE IT

NO MORE GAMES! NO DANIEL THORN SCENARIO!

https://youtu.be/zqVhmuH8s...