Kerry Lincoln @Kerrylincoln6
15 January, 05:43
I have a lot of friends who are Teump supporters but not Q followers. They are struggling. They only see “now”. They need our help to see the bigger picture. And it can be done without mentioning Q a single time. 😜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Desert Dog @Zippydog
It's okay for patriots to be Trump supporters and not q followers. It doesn't mean a person disagrees or is against q. It might be that they are just people that wish to protect and defend our constitutional republic in the best way they know how.
05:49 PM - Jan 15, 2022
In response Kerry Lincoln to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Zippydog in this post can reply
15 January, 06:05
In response Desert Dog to his Publication
I think the q drops gave those that follow a larger prospective. We could see other things in play. Some only see the US...We saw global information and impact.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
15 January, 06:11
And I would never push Q on anyone...but the info that was given is worth being shared.

15 January, 06:12
damn spelling *perspective