Awake Now @Awakenow
I don’t know if y’all see my posts, but my school loans vanished…
02:53 PM - Jan 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Awakenow in this post can reply
Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
16 January, 10:10
In response Awake Now to her Publication
The only thing showing up on my credit is an old hospital bill.

Everything was wiped this past year

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Msterri ... @Msterri
15 January, 03:51
Navient cancelled loans recently. https://www.msn.com/en-us/...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Awake Now @Awakenow
16 January, 08:51
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
Not just them! 😁

Awake Now @Awakenow
16 January, 08:51
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
Not just them! 😁

Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ @MasklessMagoo
15 January, 03:14
seriously? you hadn't contacted them or anything?

Awake Now @Awakenow
16 January, 08:55
In response Marla Beaulieu⭐️⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
Serious. A couple were at the one in the news, Navient. Several others were at another lender. They notified me months ago, they were selling them. They are no longer with this lender, and I have received No notifications. Can’t find them through the fed either. It’s only federal backed loans