Only people mentioned by angeleyes11357 in this post can reply
Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
20 January, 07:17
In response R3B3LLIOUS OUTLAW to her Publication
My GREATEST dream is to shake that man's hand, and to simply say "Thank You Sir." Or play a round of golf. 😁🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Okram Ašatnar @QSlo
16 January, 11:50
One and only. President of the whole world!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rae Rae donated @JujuPatriot71
16 January, 11:29
Beautiful!!!

Qs Pawn4- Z17 @jgkagen5
16 January, 11:00
When is the Mt. Rushmore project begin? In respect and honor to the most beloved President and Commander in Chief who accepted his destiny and saved the nation and the world, I move that this project be contructed and unveiled for him to see.

Yea

Nay

DAN MARTIN @DANMARTIN17
20 January, 07:13
In response Qs Pawn4- Z17 to his Publication

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
16 January, 10:49
No Tougher Man, Has Ever Run Our Country! Miss Him! Absolutely Beautiful Tribute! Can’t Wait Til He Is Back!

Angie Mac @AngieMac
16 January, 10:48
Let’s save Israel for last….hello, NASA.

Queen Warrior @QueenWarrior
16 January, 10:14
We are Still Here & Waiting for you take the reins, Mr.President.

Tammy Faye @Pndlumswings
16 January, 09:42
He did TRULY do it His Way! Amazing man, Amazing President!!! Thank you for sharing🙏

Wendy WJW @ladyonthelake
16 January, 09:33
The record does show, our President took the blows and did it his way! It's January 16, 2022 and Donald J. Trump is still my President! God Bless you President Trump! WWG1WGA!

Rich Webster @RAW68PLUMBER
16 January, 09:23
Amazing!
Thank…Q

Mainly_ Amy @MainlyAmy
16 January, 07:41
How BEAUTIFUL! I hadn't seen this... ❤️🇺🇸🤗❤️🇺🇸🤗

Montana Ford @Montanaford
16 January, 06:08
❤️🇺🇸🙏❤️🇺🇸🙏❤️🇺🇸🙏❤️

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
16 January, 05:55
this is so beautiful. i wish he and Melania knew how much i love them.

Kelly Major @ResistanceMajorsMidwest
16 January, 05:27
Someone shared this on twitter December 2020. I thought he was the creator. He actually had to email it to me since it was too long & was broken down into 2 parts then.

Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
16 January, 05:24
Yeah, this made me cry. So proud of our President.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
16 January, 09:32
In response Lady Blueeyes to her Publication
Me too
God Bless America

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
16 January, 04:35
Brought me to tears! Great Man & Our President!! Great video!

Qmeeting LDKnepper @Eaglesfly
16 January, 04:32
This is great

Gracie Noodles @GracieNoodles
16 January, 04:12
OMG... We love our President so much! Great Video..nice work.

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
16 January, 04:03
Tears as that is Our President! And has been all along! Great Man, Great President, and Great First Lady!!! I am so Proud!!!

Talaga Nightss donated @SUPItsME
16 January, 04:00
Love this