P.J. 777 @HiiiPow3r
14 January, 12:55
What if the system as we know it, is being destroyed by design? Life as we know it is changing right before our eyes. What comes next? Do we jump through hoops to get back into [their] system or do we innovate and create our own? Something big is coming, Patriots. We can all feel it. Have faith that God wins this time. πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸ¦…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 January, 11:46
In response P.J. 777 to his Publication
We create a totally new system!
Please and thank you!
VK & Doq have the blueprints.

We can do this!
It will be so much better!

Very first thing on the agenda:

LEARN HOW TO GET ALONG!
We get this one thing and hell we got it made from there!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Have Faith @KeepTheFaith
15 January, 09:38
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
πŸ’― But, there is currently so much division. Many families are not even talking to each other. Until more is revealed, it is very difficult to find common ground that leads to conversation, understanding & then unity.

Kells 1960 @Kells1960
15 January, 11:13
In response Have Faith to her Publication
My immediate family no longer speaks to me nor do all of my friends except 1. I don't think things will change between them and me but I do plan to follow the awakened people. I'm going to rise into 4D & 5D with or without my family and friends. We are initially on this journey alone and will join up with those of like mind, spirit and soul. Some are ready to move forward others are not. You can't permit them to hold you down and stop your own spiritual growth. Link arms with the awakened and move forward into the new world. I'm so very excited and can't wait to learn about our real history.

Ally Smart @Allysmart
I have chosen to not speak to my friends who don't even give me a chance to tell them what I see. They judge me and call me names. I left them, and they want to be my friend. I won't tell them why I avoid their calls. They weren't our good friends, if they can't even listen to what we see. I am happier without them.
11:39 AM - Jan 15, 2022
In response Kells 1960 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Allysmart in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Ally Smart, click on at the bottom under it