Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
16 May, 09:42
For any who may think I may be a pastor or a student of religion throughout my life, I want to tell You, I have never been. God has awoken me over the last 2 to 3 years and I have become this way as Jesus has walked me out and Our Father has sent many dominos a fallin for this to happen. I Am just as You are, I was a salesman, and ran service and parts depts, then I just didn't, it took time to figure out why, but I learned it Was All Gods Plan for Me, just as He has A Plan A for YOU. The Alpha Plan Trumps them All.

#YourArentCrazy
#changeisOK
#wwg1wga
#AllIsGOoD

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 January, 10:44
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
i too was in sales. HEALTH INSURANCE. Was teaching a new paradigm based on trumps price transparency. old model of indemnity, mixed with other sources of funds, over 9 million, so they could go anywhere for care based on 2× the medicare rate, viavprovider agreements, most recieve money back, yes, its true, but exhausting to teach. no cancellations in a year and a half- two years. company older than bcbs. great deal, saved and made peopke money, but hearing gruesome vaxx stories is just too much. i had the self appointed job of predicting trends in insurance, recruiting agents and selling, I DIDNT LIKE WHAT I WAS SEEING WITH MY OWN EYES.

Early on, i knew there was to be soooo much trouble down the road. but, i did help many people. they are pretty much ALL GOD LOVING, PATRIOT TRUMP SUPPORTERS!!! AND HEALTHY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
Now, i choose to do GODS WORK. BEEN INVOLVED WITH THE NEW ORLEANS MISSION, LYNHAVEN RETREAT FOR WOMEN IN HAMMOND LA, GIVING HOPE RETREAT IN LOCOMB/ SLIDELL LA (Men) ,AND THERES THE FLORIDA DIVISION.

PLANS ARE LAID FOR A WOMEN AND THEIR CHILDREN. HUGE PROPERTY.

GOD IS SO GREAT!!

We teach and learn SCRIPTURE AND THE HEALING OF JESUS AS THE ONLY WAY!!!

REVIVAL INCOMING!!!
10:55 AM - Jan 15, 2022
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Janedoe17 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jane Doe✔️, click on at the bottom under it