Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
For any who may think I may be a pastor or a student of religion throughout my life, I want to tell You, I have never been. God has awoken me over the last 2 to 3 years and I have become this way as Jesus has walked me out and Our Father has sent many dominos a fallin for this to happen. I Am just as You are, I was a salesman, and ran service and parts depts, then I just didn't, it took time to figure out why, but I learned it Was All Gods Plan for Me, just as He has A Plan A for YOU. The Alpha Plan Trumps them All.

#YourArentCrazy
#changeisOK
#wwg1wga
#AllIsGOoD
09:42 AM - May 16, 2021
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 January, 10:44
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
i too was in sales. HEALTH INSURANCE. Was teaching a new paradigm based on trumps price transparency. old model of indemnity, mixed with other sources of funds, over 9 million, so they could go anywhere for care based on 2× the medicare rate, viavprovider agreements, most recieve money back, yes, its true, but exhausting to teach. no cancellations in a year and a half- two years. company older than bcbs. great deal, saved and made peopke money, but hearing gruesome vaxx stories is just too much. i had the self appointed job of predicting trends in insurance, recruiting agents and selling, I DIDNT LIKE WHAT I WAS SEEING WITH MY OWN EYES.

Early on, i knew there was to be soooo much trouble down the road. but, i did help many people. they are pretty much ALL GOD LOVING, PATRIOT TRUMP SUPPORTERS!!! AND HEALTHY

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
15 January, 10:55
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
Now, i choose to do GODS WORK. BEEN INVOLVED WITH THE NEW ORLEANS MISSION, LYNHAVEN RETREAT FOR WOMEN IN HAMMOND LA, GIVING HOPE RETREAT IN LOCOMB/ SLIDELL LA (Men) ,AND THERES THE FLORIDA DIVISION.

PLANS ARE LAID FOR A WOMEN AND THEIR CHILDREN. HUGE PROPERTY.

GOD IS SO GREAT!!

We teach and learn SCRIPTURE AND THE HEALING OF JESUS AS THE ONLY WAY!!!

REVIVAL INCOMING!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Little jo59 @Littlejo59
31 August, 09:31
And many others like us! All with a testimony🙏❤️

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
31 August, 05:49
In response Little jo59 to her Publication
AMEN!! ❤️🙏✝️

Peaceful Protestor @Mamatiger98
11 August, 10:09
Blessings my brother in Christ! 🤗

11 August, 10:10
In response Peaceful Protestor to her Publication
❤️🙏🕊️ God Bless You and May He continue to Bless Us All-Ways. 🙏

WendyQ WWG!WGA @WendyJustWendy
17 May, 10:05
Promises (feat. Joe L Barnes & Naomi Raine) - Maverick City | TRIBL - YouTube

Official Music Video for "Promises" featuring Joe L Barnes and Naomi Raine by Maverick City Music. "Promises" was written by Joe L Barnes, Carrington Gaines,...

17 May, 10:25
In response WendyQ WWG!WGA to her Publication
Thank You and I Praise God for allowing it to be. I Love You So Very Much, I Am Grateful to Be here with You. ❤️🙏 May God Bless You All-Ways, as HE does.

WendyQ WWG!WGA @WendyJustWendy
17 May, 10:03

Only followers of this user (Trumpsara45) can see their posts

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
17 May, 09:59
I was a radiographer as a government contractor...then overdose of injected drugs by my dr then...boom I wasnt. So here I am with you great people!

17 May, 10:02
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
God is So Great, I AM Thankful He has placed Us All Here ToGetHer.
I Love You So Very Much. ❤️🙏 Thank You for being here to witness with Us. I See You. 🤗😇

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
16 May, 09:48
Our paths are not our own. Once we surrender to God, He uses us in His will. Its glorious!

16 May, 09:50
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Amen. ❤️🙏✝️ Amazing Grace!

Wandering Soul @astralshoes369
16 May, 09:47
💙🙏 We go where our Heart takes us.

16 May, 09:51
In response Wandering Soul to her Publication
Amen. ❤️🙏✝️ Love is the Flow.