Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
https://vimeo.com/66621111...
In 2017, journalist Ben Swann did a segment highlighting Pizzagate on CBS46 Atlanta.
Pretty good little 5 minute summary if you haven’t seen it.
In 2017, journalist Ben Swann did a segment highlighting Pizzagate on CBS46 Atlanta. on Vimeo

In 2017, journalist Ben Swann did a segment highlighting Pizzagate on CBS46 Atlanta. Pretty good little 5 minute summary if you haven’t seen it.

02:09 AM - Jan 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Jimbo0566 in this post can reply
Brandy Molina @bmolina0003
15 January, 06:35
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
He said several times "there is no proof here". What do we need as "proof?" When you look at the photos in the Tony Podesta home, you need no further proof that this is a man who preys on children. When you look at the activities and programs hosted by Comet Ping Pong, you need no further proof that there are evil minded pedophiles using this place for their sick activities luring children into their web of torture. What more proof do you need? If you see the "panda eyes", hear the tortured screams of "mama I want my mama" will that be enough proof for you? When you see the little faces who have survived the torture by some miracle, will that be enough proof for you? Frankly, I have seen and heard more than enough to prove to me that these sick and evil people have been successful at destroying hundreds of thousands of innocent little childrens' lives. Why? Because we need more proof? Bullshit! These bastards need to die.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jimbo _66 @Jimbo0566
15 January, 02:59
In response Brandy Molina to her Publication
These two methods should suffice.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
15 January, 02:37
In response Jimbo _66 to his Publication
ALSO INTERSESTING AT THE 3MN 23 SEC PIC IS A SCOCKER BALL MAKES ME THINK OF TRUMP AND PUTIN MEETING