Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Response to @Truepatriotuk

Has anyone completed the research on the verbiage and actual written words and where to file for us to claim our sovereignty now even with the world split between Maritime Law and Common Law?

Nana had wondered for a long time this question:

As I understand all this Russell Jay Gould and his partner at the time registered the US flag to free us from the Brits in 1999.

Assuming the truth of this, Nana has always wondered why Trump nor anyone else have ever acknowledged his authority publically.

So I am considering the other day that perhaps it was because they knew they would not have to deal with him long if Maritime Law will no longer be recognized as the Law of this planet if we go to Common Law or Constitutional Republic Law, or some other form of planetary laws.

Anyone.....
03:00 PM - Jan 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Joe Jakubik @Smart_Targets2010
14 January, 03:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Check out the American States Assembly website.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 January, 03:36
In response Joe Jakubik to his Publication
Nana will do thank you for sharing.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 January, 03:51
In response Joe Jakubik to his Publication
I will have to listen a little at a time there is a lot there, but tell me if you know,
Is the the woman that declared herself the new President of the Law of the Land States that was bad mouthing DJT, Q and the Patriot movement last year ??
I saw a woman that looked a bit like her making outlandish claims in the name of common Law of the Land last year that was quite the lunatic. Claiming she was now the President and had issued an arrest warrant for Trump and others.

I hope it is not the same one.

True ENGLISH Patriot UK @TruePatriotUK
14 January, 03:07
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
this is where you need to go the guy is badass everything covered
https://awarriorcalls.com

14 January, 03:22
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
Thank you hun Nana will sure check it out.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
14 January, 04:11
In response True ENGLISH Patriot UK to his Publication
👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍👍 Indeed: viruses are never proven to exist. The only (bio) science without the proof! So Weird!