Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 January, 03:00
Response to @Truepatriotuk

Has anyone completed the research on the verbiage and actual written words and where to file for us to claim our sovereignty now even with the world split between Maritime Law and Common Law?

Nana had wondered for a long time this question:

As I understand all this Russell Jay Gould and his partner at the time registered the US flag to free us from the Brits in 1999.

Assuming the truth of this, Nana has always wondered why Trump nor anyone else have ever acknowledged his authority publically.

So I am considering the other day that perhaps it was because they knew they would not have to deal with him long if Maritime Law will no longer be recognized as the Law of this planet if we go to Common Law or Constitutional Republic Law, or some other form of planetary laws.

Anyone.....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joe Jakubik @Smart_Targets2010
14 January, 03:30
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Check out the American States Assembly website.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
I will have to listen a little at a time there is a lot there, but tell me if you know,
Is the the woman that declared herself the new President of the Law of the Land States that was bad mouthing DJT, Q and the Patriot movement last year ??
I saw a woman that looked a bit like her making outlandish claims in the name of common Law of the Land last year that was quite the lunatic. Claiming she was now the President and had issued an arrest warrant for Trump and others.

I hope it is not the same one.
03:51 PM - Jan 14, 2022
In response Joe Jakubik to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
14 January, 08:15
I listened to that Kim lady for a while, I always got really bad vibez from her after listening. I think it was arrogance that turned me off after awhile. She also stated that Anna Von Reitz took a blood oath and that turned me off to ever listening to Anna.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 January, 09:37
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
Nana listened to Kim before as well and while she was spot on about how the financial system operates, I believe she had a personal distaste for DJT. Even her demeanor and body language changed when she talked bad about him like she was lying and could not control her anger either.
With most of what she was saying about him and Q it became obvious she was lying.

KAT HOOKER @KATKITTY
14 January, 09:41
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
THAT IS BS ABOUT ANNA!

Kels Bels 17 @Greengrl17
14 January, 07:51
i saw something like that but her. ame was Kim Goguin(spelling?). I have heard that she was a shill. Important to use your own discernment. Personally, I'm not buying it. I think the military is running the show, DJT is commander in chief and if Charlie Freak's video of all leaders copitulating to Trump are true, He might just be King of the World!!

Joe Jakubik @Smart_Targets2010
14 January, 04:58
Anna Von Reitz is the woman I believe. She is a bit off her rocker but she knows her stuff. I have studied her work for over a year now and there is much truth to what she says. It takes all sort of people. God had put me there for a reason and that I dont question. As far as DJT, Q, and the rest of it, it was always the plan for the people to make change. All of them woke us up, now it is up to us. God Bless

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
14 January, 07:29
That's true but there will always be leaders and there is nothing wrong with following a good leader that's got their shit together...So we are not just going to do it all by ourselves lol

Sigis Armor @Sigi7
14 January, 07:39
If we put our faith in yet another group or person, we will lose. It always has, and always will, be a fight with humanity united. It is our fight, and now we have the tools!