~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
I WAS WALKING HOME FROM THE STORE AROUND THE CORNER AND THIS YOUNG GIRL (probably just got her license) WAS STANDING NEXT TO HER CAR CRYING. SHE HAD A FLAT AND NO ONE WOULD STOP AND HELP. I RAN HOME AND GRABBED MY JACK AND TIRE IRON AND WENT BACK TO HELP. SHE OFFERED ME $30.00 BUCKS. I COULDN’T TAKE IT. THE SMILE ON HER FACE WAS ENOUGH.
01:52 PM - Jan 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by LithiumOnQ in this post can reply
Christopher Smith @blessedpatriot
14 January, 02:34
In response ~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) to his Publication
You are a Light Being. That favor will be passed on and on and on because of your selfless act. God bless you!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
14 January, 02:23
As a woman who can't change a tire, I love hearing that there are still guys who are willing to help us out when we run into car trouble. You are a blessing!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
14 January, 02:10
You are a gentleman and her hero! This is how we are supposed to be with each other, help someone when and where it’s needed. God blesses you🙏

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
14 January, 02:01
That is what a Real Man would do. I'm not surprised Brother! Be Blessed. 💯🎯👊❤🙏🐸🍿

~Anon I mus (Spiritually Anonymous) @LithiumOnQ
14 January, 02:06
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Thank you bro. Should have seen the look on her face when I wouldn’t take the money. Not that this matters, but she was an American black girl and she’s probably never had someone “me” help without taking the money.