TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
14 January, 11:57
Has anyone seen anything on the “COVID TESTS”
being “TESTED” as a possible SOURCE for the INFECTIONS? 🤷‍♀️

I can’t find anything on TG or in searches I have tried. 🧐

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
14 January, 12:17
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
4/20/2020

CDC’s failed coronavirus tests were tainted with coronavirus, feds confirm
https://arstechnica.com/sc...
A federal investigation found CDC researchers not following protocol.
As the new coronavirus took root across America, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention sent states tainted test kits in early February that were themselves seeded with the virus, federal officials have confirmed. The contamination made the tests uninterpretable, and—because testing is crucial for containment efforts—it lost the country invaluable time to get ahead of the advancing pandemic.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
14 January, 12:25
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
I remember this. I also remember staff at the Germ Free Nursing homes with all healthy people...swore the tests are what caused the Virus outbreak and Deaths!!

I would just like these “Home” tests and the new tests (since the Old tests are no longer valid per CDC) All Tested! The Push for testing, Insurance Covering the cost etc...is NOT adding up! 🧐

Agreed. ALL the TESTS are Compromised. It's how THEY Murder people.
Covid test kit patent US2020279585(A1) held by Richard A. Rothschild
System and Method for Testing for COVID-19
Inventor Richard A. ROTHSCHILD 2015-10-13
US20200279585A1 - System and Method for Testing for COVID-19 - Google Patents
Swabbing for’ testing’- The substance is loaded on a nanoscopic carrier designed to cross the blood brain barrier to deliver drugs or pathogens and is patented. Twisting the swab ABRADES the delicate sinus tissues and facilitates the delivery of pathogens through an open wound, it is also used for ID chip. Theresearch is already using the nasal passage to deliver substances using nano-particle technology. The substance is loaded on a nanoscopic carrier designed to cross the blood brain barrier to deliver drugs to the brain in the interests of treating disease. This same technology is used for delivering pathogens and is patented.
12:41 PM - Jan 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by 2GreenThumbs in this post can reply
Fleur Vert @grenouille9
14 January, 01:32

14 January, 12:47
I am alao assuming the newer ones at least have a virus and more nanoparticles/graphene! 👍

14 January, 12:50
CORRECT. HYDRA's, AIDS, VARI

14 January, 12:44
Thank you!!! I am not crazy! Check another Conspiracy Theory in the Proven Category! 😂😂

14 January, 12:49
YOU are Very Welcome Texas Girl :). GOD Bless YOU for Awakening to HELL. As YOU can SEE,,,WE HAVE SOME HOUSEKEEPING TO DO. KEEP YOUR ARMOUUR of GOD ON and STAY FOCUSED ON the TRUTH, No Matter HOW UGLY it IS