I can’t find anything on TG or in searches I have tried. 🧐
11:57 AM - Jan 14, 2022
Only people mentioned by TexasGirl4Trump in this post can reply
LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
14 January, 12:47
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Big Pharma is IMMUNE to the TRUTH!!!

Sad but true!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
14 January, 12:48
In response LightAngel9 ... to her Publication
100%! So True!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
14 January, 12:17
4/20/2020

CDC’s failed coronavirus tests were tainted with coronavirus, feds confirm
https://arstechnica.com/sc...
A federal investigation found CDC researchers not following protocol.
As the new coronavirus took root across America, the US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention sent states tainted test kits in early February that were themselves seeded with the virus, federal officials have confirmed. The contamination made the tests uninterpretable, and—because testing is crucial for containment efforts—it lost the country invaluable time to get ahead of the advancing pandemic.

14 January, 12:25
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
I remember this. I also remember staff at the Germ Free Nursing homes with all healthy people...swore the tests are what caused the Virus outbreak and Deaths!!

I would just like these “Home” tests and the new tests (since the Old tests are no longer valid per CDC) All Tested! The Push for testing, Insurance Covering the cost etc...is NOT adding up! 🧐

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
16 January, 01:43
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Now they threaten to send test kits to our homes. This is hazmat contamination.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
14 January, 12:09
I've read on different articles about impurities on these tests.

Currently our local Safeway pharmacy is out of covid test and I've noticed their signs up for about a week now.

14 January, 12:19
In response James Dean to his Publication
Yep. I have read that as well. We bought home tests a few months back, to test for nanoparticles and to see if anything moved around when wet... Both were a Yes! 🤦‍♀️

I just wish there was a way to test to see if these tests are causing the “DARK WINTER” that Joebama Obiden keeps preaching!!!

Interesting how “they” are going to make insurance companies PAY for these Tests! Why such a Push tomget tests out again???? 😤