Only people mentioned by SpheroidEarther in this post can reply
Dianna LeCompte @Dianna2003
14 January, 09:13
In response Spheroid Earther to his Publication
The government is using Medicare against the health workers. Due to the fact, Medicare is federal monies paid to healthcare providers. Mind you that the health care provider must take medicare patients. This is why they feel they can dictate to the workers in the health care industry. These same workers were on the front line of defense when all this started with no vaccine. Pray for our country because madmen and women are calling the shots. Trump warned you all it was going to be a mess if Biden got into office. Here it is everywhere you look. God help us

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
13 January, 11:43
I did a double-take on the picture and the headline. That woman looks a lot like the nurse that died on camera - I think she was the first recipient of a vax ??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Katie Walden @Kelpiegirl
13 January, 11:43
I did a double-take on the picture and the headline. That woman looks a lot like the nurse that died on camera - I think she was the first recipient of a vax ??

410 TRUMP WON HILL @410TRUMPWON
13 January, 11:10