Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
30 January, 04:03
They just keep on building. This is going to be spectacular.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True North @TrueNorth
30 January, 12:13
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
I agree this photo is old. However, I can't make sense of whatever they are doing because in some ways it seems like they are dismantling it, and in others it's like they are rebuilding it. See comments for the photos I took on Tuesday, Thurs, & just a moment ago. Note how the top floor was almost totall broken down on Thursday, and today it seems like it's being rebuilt and reinforced.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True North @TrueNorth
30 January, 12:21
In response True North to her Publication
This image above is from Thursday. Note the too floor is almoat totally broken down. Now see the one I took a few mins ago. Rebuilt and reinforced? Thoughts?

The room where It happens @J3nnif3rlynn2
30 January, 04:46
In response True North to her Publication
stop the bullshit. go watch it live stream https://www.earthtv.com/en... you people are ridiculus

True North @TrueNorth
What bullshit? Where the hell do you think the screenshots of the structure came from? The live cam. 🙄
11:40 PM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by TrueNorth in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from True North, click on at the bottom under it