Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
They just keep on building. This is going to be spectacular.
04:03 AM - Jan 30, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Peter R Horne @PeterHorne6
16 May, 01:12
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
WAS THIS NOT BUILT
IN 2016
WAKE UP

REHASHED BULLSHIT

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
14 February, 01:00
Someone else had a source today that said they were bulldozing the White House and Congress? I've heard they're going to leave it as a living memorial to tyranny! That doesn't seem so either. Yet noone is living in the vice president's house or the White House.. They're living in a movie studio in Culver City, California. Does anyone know what's being built?🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Ccc @Kikic6767
05 February, 09:59
Ghost Ezra... appears to be open floors.. With nothing that looks like Containment. Can you speak to this????

Meeshak N Friends @Meeshaknfriends
05 February, 09:28
What is the building on the right in the background?

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
05 February, 08:38
Makings of a Perfect Day! Soon

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
05 February, 08:20
I. WANNA. SEE. MULTIPLE. GALLOWS!!!!

Quester215 ... @Quester215
02 February, 10:09
I just looked at the live cam and you can see that the room on top of the structure is no longer there. So dismantling. My question is, what is the flag thats flying over the white house. I cant see it clearly?

Quester215 ... @Quester215
02 February, 10:10
In response Quester215 ... to her Publication
Definitly not the US flag.

Bonnie Brickell @beladybug777
02 February, 08:52
I was shown on a videp that it is being taken down

Nancy May @Piglet63
31 January, 04:06
sure looks like its still there to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Nancy May @Piglet63
31 January, 04:06
sure looks like its still there to me 🤷🏻‍♀️

Ana Gonzalez @AmAbuela52
31 January, 10:22
A friend of mine drove by yestetday and said it is not longer there. it waa built for the press to cover the fake inauguration.

LADY LIBERTY @PatriotSinging
14 February, 01:03
In response Ana Gonzalez to her Publication
BUT THERE'S A VIDEO OF THE PRESS GATHERED IN A HOTEL ACROSS THE STREET ON A BALCONY... THEY WEREN'T ALLOWED AT THE FAKE INAUGURATION WHICH SEEMED TO BE FILMED ON 2 DIFFERENT DAYS...

1776 Again @BludGeonT
31 January, 01:09
The last few days they've been breaking it all down, I think now the top 2 or 3 floors are packed up. Still no official word as to what this was for, if it was already used for something, etc - it's all very confusing and we can so far only speculate. I would imagine in the next day or two it'll be completely gone - one day we'll find out.

https://www.earthtv.com/en...

LOVE BEATS THE CABAL @LoveBeatsTheCabal
31 January, 12:32
Observation deck for an very special event in March....we all know who is coming back LOL

Liberty 1111 @Liberty1111
31 January, 12:26
What is it that [they] are building? I've shown this and was even more Riduculed for it!!!

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
30 January, 11:08
SEEN THIS PIC 3 WKS AGO LOOKED LIKE ON EARTH TV THEY STARTED TAKING IT DOWN

Nesara 2021 @Nesara2021
30 January, 11:24
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
earth TV?

Suzie Q Smiles @Silent_no_more
30 January, 09:58
is it a parking structure?

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
30 January, 09:19
When was this taken? Hmm?

John Paul Jones @Bohica
30 January, 09:12

AZvette Girl @AZNan
30 January, 06:06
Platform for watching the future activities???

Worldwide Liberty @WorldwideLiberty
30 January, 08:19
In response AZvette Girl to her Publication
🤫Engine for PERFORMING the future activities.

Crows Nest @NewWorldReset
30 January, 05:50
Not the 1st time this guy has appeared on my feed spouting nonsence. As others have said this structure is being dismantled. Someone has said it's from 30th Dec. Easy to verify a photo online - use tiny eye reverse image. Some accounts are like clickbait. This guy is now blocked...

Obiwan Anon @ObiwanAnon
30 January, 05:18
Perhaps for international press for an upcoming event of sorts.

California American @CaliforniaAmerican
30 January, 02:57
Final Stage ?

Only followers of this user (JazzyMama) can see their posts

God_and Country @GunsForGod
30 January, 01:41
is that going to be the place for the military tribunals and public executions? outside for all to see?

Qmam anon @qmamanon
30 January, 01:26
Is this not a viewing/media stand from inauguration day?

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
01 February, 07:03
In response Qmam anon to his Publication
inauguration happened in front of the Capitol Building, not the White House

Jonella Moore @JonellaM
01 February, 07:03
In response Qmam anon to his Publication
inauguration happened in front of the Capitol Building, not the White House

Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
30 January, 01:05
I'm so glad you're on this site as well. Distillation and focus is so important for me right now, although others repeating information that's "old" is going to be new for the others who are now finally starting to question

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
30 January, 12:40
I just want to see Obama/Biden and the entire crime family drop from the third floor to the second floor attached by the neck using a hemp rope.

The Kid @Thekid
30 January, 08:21
In response Renny Gilliland to his Publication
let the rope be 1/2 inch to short lol

Laura Uzun @laurauzun
30 January, 12:39
Wow....interesting

James Mays @wLandJforAll
30 January, 12:10
is suicide weekend upon us? im not sure if too many of these cowards can stand trial

True North @TrueNorth
30 January, 12:13
I agree this photo is old. However, I can't make sense of whatever they are doing because in some ways it seems like they are dismantling it, and in others it's like they are rebuilding it. See comments for the photos I took on Tuesday, Thurs, & just a moment ago. Note how the top floor was almost totall broken down on Thursday, and today it seems like it's being rebuilt and reinforced.

True North @TrueNorth
30 January, 12:21
In response True North to her Publication
This image above is from Thursday. Note the too floor is almoat totally broken down. Now see the one I took a few mins ago. Rebuilt and reinforced? Thoughts?