Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
SYMBOLISM WILL BE [THEIR] DOWNFALL!

In his original formulation, the Revelation of the Method is an occult ritual, specifically a "Masonic psychodrama." Used casually, the implication is always the same: when the Cabal (Masons) commit major crimes, they will broadcast their intentions in advance, through popular movies, pop culture, advertising and television Etc so that they will not be held into account karmically plus they get a sick thrill out of telling us what crimes they will commit against us in advance. Predictive-Programing.

33 is the Master Number of Scottish Rite Free Masonry and the highest level of its occult ascendancy.

The THREE (3) Symbolism injected into our culture is ASTONISHING once you begin to look for it, it’s EVERYWHERE...

3x3=9 multiplied THREE times and turned upside down = 666 (mark of the beast).
03:43 PM - Jan 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Lisa Smith @Smiles2u226
14 January, 05:05
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
13 January, 06:48
Florence Ariz. 33°2'9"N 111°23'13W
Pinal County..
Trumps 15th Rally

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
13 January, 06:45
Been a while.
Hope you are well.

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
13 January, 04:00
It never ends, once you start paying attention to it you will see this everywhere...