Doq Holliday @doqholliday
13 January, 02:46
Not sure why people think healthcare workers need a break. I think plenty of healthcare workers are going to be arrested TBH.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
Many are young or just drink the vax cool aid Doq. I can't honestly blame all of them :(
02:54 PM - Jan 13, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by stormgirl in this post can reply
Msterri ... @Msterri
13 January, 04:06
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
Yep, I know a lot of them and they still believe in the vaxx and boosters, got themselves vaxxed and boosted, still got covid and some even severe adverse reactions. Brainwashed 100%. And honestly I think they are just stupid, well meaning people.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
13 January, 04:09
In response Msterri ... to her Publication
I agree, don't get me wrong. I just know a lot of young nurses and students who don't have life expeirience yet and do what they think is right and to have a job. Unfortunately they will find out the hard way.

Gina Larson @LadyAnon45
13 January, 03:27
In response Kelly Loeser to her Publication
They are trained on morals, values, ethics.