Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
08 January, 09:25
American Frontline Doctors.

$90 for a call. (Required)
$300 for Ivermectin
$25 for Zinc.

Total= $415

What do you think about this?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews @BergersBookRev
I just placed an order for Ivermectin, HCQ, and Azithromycin, and the total was $325. Non-US company, and it takes about three weeks to get the order - always subject to scrutiny at the border, though. This is my third order, and I've had no trouble so far with them.
11:52 AM - Jan 13, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by BergersBookRev in this post can reply
Yankee Doodle @YankeeeDooodle
13 January, 12:12
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Could you message me the place where you get it , so i could also
thank you

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
13 January, 12:26
In response Yankee Doodle to her Publication

Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
13 January, 12:06
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
Same here. Been taking ivermectin for 5 days, yuge improvement! No flu, just general fatigue and low grade infection for months. Definite improvement in 3 days. So, quality is good and no issues getting in country.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
13 January, 12:09
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
I'm so glad it's working for you. I had some kind of bug in December and we broke out one of the packages of Ivermectin, but it didn't seem to help me or my husband, who had the same thing. It's possible it kept it out of our lungs, or maybe we just didn't have CV-19 - we never got tested, so we'll never know for sure.