⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
White House has been closed since January 2021 — which is why pedo Joe uses a fake White House set. What’s going on with the White House right now?? 💣👀💣

Pedo joe’s fake White House set is publicly known now
https://t.me/drue86/12535
08:21 AM - Jan 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by Luisjr40 in this post can reply
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
13 January, 01:01
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lori Noble @LNoble
13 January, 12:13
controlled detonation?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Miranda Newman @MirandaRose
13 January, 11:06
Maybe they are going to dig up the garden ?

13 January, 11:46
In response Miranda Newman to her Publication
so they need a wall for that? 🤷‍♂️

Angie Mac @AngieMac
13 January, 09:49
Some connections I made with some posts I saw. Not sure how accurate, but lots of “coincidences”.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
13 January, 09:48
If they are repairing or changing the fountain, then why the need for the barrier? Could it be a security issue? For instance are there tunnels under that area that could be revealed? It is well known that Bye-done is not occupying the White House, but the MSM is trying so hard to portray everything as "normal."

Laura Truther King @LauraTrutherKing
13 January, 09:39
Is this the movie set White House? I'm confused!

Robert Travers @Robert1957
13 January, 09:46
In response Laura Truther King to her Publication
The photo on the bottom is definitely the real WH. Dont know about the top ones since theres no background scenery. I was in DC a few times in the winter of 05-06.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
13 January, 08:27
https://youtu.be/PcURFVrmM...
I asked the guy that takes regular video walks to the Whitehouse what was happening, see image below.

13 January, 10:27
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
so building a wall is necessary?🤔🤔🤔

13 January, 08:21

13 January, 08:26

Stevie King @ShineBright9
13 January, 08:36
New White House construction underway as diggers arrive and Marine One takes Biden out of town. - YouTube

The last year has seen a lot of construction making its way around the White House, and after the fountain on the South Lawn was renovated a month or two ago...